One of my favorite Sunday outings was during the Memorial Day weekend. The weather was perfect and we were itching to be outdoors.
| Checking out the waters at Cedar Hill State Park. |
| Selfie Fun! |
| This smile says it all! |
My highlight of the trip was seeing my Aunt Jackie. I don't see my dad's family often and I've always felt like I've had a special connection with her. I have that "let's pick up where we left off" relationship with her and though I don't always keep in touch or see her as much as I'd like, every visit or call is very much valued. It was really important to me that Tejay got to to meet his great Aunt and great lady indeed! We were able to spend some quality time with the family and it was wonderful to see my uncle and cousin Elaine too. Here's a few shots from our time with them:
Even thought this was a few months ago, I can't believe how tiny little guy was!
Our time in Connecticut was followed by visits with three of my long-time friends. I'm lucky when I get to see them and especially blessed when I get to see them all in one trip!
| Playing with Aunt Jackie & Uncle Don |
| First piano lesson |
Our time in Connecticut was followed by visits with three of my long-time friends. I'm lucky when I get to see them and especially blessed when I get to see them all in one trip!
| Christine, Cameron and Emma. Christine is the closest thing I have to a "New Bedford cousin". |
| Let's not forget Aunt Maureen... |
| & our dear friend Chris (We miss & love you!) |
Finally, a trip home wouldn't be home without some time with Auntie Kelly and Uncle Joe. But how come I don't have any pics of them?? :( Maybe because mommy and Tejay were too busy playing with the cousins.
| My cousin Quynh spoils me! |
| Ty introducing Tejay to some yummy watermelon! |
It's been a good summer and that was only the first half...
No comments:
Post a Comment