In the past 3 months our little man has finally taken off crawling, he's become extremely verbal and he's getting to be a little bit of a rascal too! I love seeing his eyes smile as he's discovering every new thing around him. We're having loads of fun with him and I wouldn't change a minute of it.
Surprise!
For his birthday, we set up a ball pit and boy was he ever surprised! Tejay loves playing ball with his mom & dad. In fact, Tejay and I have been playing so much that yesterday morning, he did the sweetest thing. I was putting some clothes in his room away so I sat him in his crib with a little box of toys to keep him busy. In it was a little yellow ball. He scooted up on his knees with his ball in his hand and let me know I needed to come to the crib. When I stood in front of him he grabbed my left hand, turned it so that my palm was facing out and placed his ball in my fingers. "Happy Mother's Day! " I thought. My little boy was asking me to play with him. I certainly couldn't get a better gift than that!
| Easter Egg Hunt |
| Mother's Day |
We frequent the library when we can. They have the best play areas for kids and a great story-time too! We can't wait for our mother-son dates at the library again!
Boys play hard !
One Saturday morning it was just the two of us while daddy was out running errands. Mommy wanted to take a shower so she left me in my crib with my box of toys to play with. I play hard... & I sleep hard too! :) Mom was surprised that I fell fast asleep in just a few minutes!
Sometimes I'm super-playful.
Last night mommy wanted to give me some medicine. I usually just take it and smile but I was in a playful mood so I just crawled back and forth from one end of the crib to the other so mommy couldn't get me. I just squealed because she couldn't get me!
I like to play with my parents and make them laugh. I love to smile, give little giggles and loud belly laughs, and yes, eventually I usually do give in to mommy's request.
Sometimes I'm a rascal.
Spaghetti-hugs
So here's to little hands, playful spirits, messy faces and spaghetti-hugs!
We love you, Tejay!
Mom & Dad
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment