Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photoblog - 4 months and counting!

It's time for another post! We're celebrating 4 months at the Klassen household. Seems like yesterday. :) Thought I'd do another photoblog of some of the things we've been up to.

  • In late August, Kelly and I volunteered at the SMU Chi Alpha International Student Welcome fair. We had a booth and Kelly took some Texas style pics for the students. When I did my studies at SMU, I was part of Chi Alpha. So anything I can do to serve this group always means a lot to me. It was especially fun to serve with Kelly. Here are a few of my favorite shots! Good job, Kel...




(Aren't these students so cute?! I love seeing there smiling faces on campus!)

  • Coco and Bullet are adjusting and doing well! Last month Coco had to get fixed. Several days after her surgery she landed at the vet for 2 nights from a bad reaction to the anesthesia. We're glad she's back to normal.
  • Kelly enjoys his time with the dogs and has decided he'd like to learn a little more about animal rescue. Since he has some free time this summer he started watching some animal shows and thought it might be fun to volunteer at our local shelter. On Saturday he had his orientations with the SPCA.
  • Here's a few pics of one of our outings to the Richardson Splash Party with our dog Coco.




(This is one of Coco's good friends Bindi! She's a cutie too!)

  • About every other week we do a homemade pizza night. Kelly and I love watching cooking shows. Here's a pesto pizza with a whole wheat crust that we made after watching that episode.

  • Last but not least, it wouldn't be a monthiversary without a little dessert to celebrate. This month's pick is my own creation - I'm calling it "Texas de Brazil Coconut Chocolate Cake"... if I get around to it, I'll post my reason for that name and the recipe. (That is, if it's any good! Hurry home Kelly.. I want to try it!) That's all folks - goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment