Monday, October 18, 2010

Down in Africa...

We celebrated 5 months last week and last evening my husband took me to Prairie Creek Park to take some post bridal photos.

I'm donating my wedding dress to an African Mission in Rwanda that rents the wedding dresses and uses the money to help fund their mission. In preparation to give the dress away, I realized that I didn't have a great picture with my train extended. Usually, you would get that photo in bridal portraits but since we only did wedding photos I didn't have that.

Here's a few pics of Kelly's great work!



Her favorite.



His pick! There are many more but these were our favorites! :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you took some post bridal pics. I threatened to for YEARS (it'll be 12 years on 11/7) and never did. I didn't do bridal portraits and only took wedding pics too and never liked the ones of just me. Now I doubt I could zip the darn thing.

    I love the idea of sending your dress to Africa. Mine just takes up lots of space in my closet. Do you have a website for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't off hand but I can get some information for you. A lady from work told me about it after the organizaton came to her church. I'll get you some info.

    ReplyDelete